Friday 9 December 2011

Short stories by Mike Healey

If you are new to this blog you may not know that I am also a writer



This is me trying to look like Sir Terry Pratchett, creator of Discworld!


 I may not be in Terry's league but I have published some fourteen short stories, called Tales of Odd, some of which are available to read on this blog, simply by going to the contents bar above

They are a bit like Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected but creepier!

They include The werewolf of Bethnal Green, Fairies at the bottom of my garden and Cri de Coeur



I have also written a fully illustrated, surreal science-fiction story called
Journey to the dark side of the Moon

You can find this story by simply clicking on its title at the top of this blog

Enjoy!

PS
Tales of Odd, written under my writer's name, James Tait) is available from Amazon.com


For direct access to Amazon, click on the link below

TALES OF ODD

No comments: