Saturday 23 January 2016

THANK YOU!

We have just passed the 80,000 pageviews for this blog

According to Google's own stats, this constitutes over 
two million hits!

So, a BIG thank you to all of you who have visited this site from time to time!

Me in my studio in Carcasonne, SW France 

  
Keep visiting - there are over 160 short, illustrated articles on art (including my own) and lots more to come over the next few weeks!

By the way, have you checked out my Pinterest yet?

No? Well it's worth a visit for I have 250 boards covering all aspects of art - both past and present!




Fractals, for example.
Is the the new landscape art, I wonder?

And what on earth is happening to iconic figures from the past - like Alice?



And who is the greatest illustrator in the modern age?
 Could it be this man?


Sergio Toppi

Not sure? Then check out the other fifty or so great illustrators that I admire or tell me who you admire and who I should add to my list

You can find them on this blog and/or in my Pinterest files. My Pinterest alone contains 250 boards, 36,000 pins and has over 2,500 followers

Happy hunting!

No comments: